2023 EBH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ROOM CATEGORY AND RATES
|Standard Room||Php 2,000.00|
|Superior Room||Php 2,500.00|
|Twin Superior Room||Php 2,500.00|
|Deluxe Room||Php 3,000.00|
|Twin Deluxe Room||Php 3,000.00|
RESERVATION AND HOTEL POLICIES
- Standard Check-in and Check-out Time. Check-in time is 2:00 PM; Check-out time is 12:00 PM. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to room availability. If available, charges may apply. Night extensions are subject to availability.
- Guest Registration and Identification. All guests are required to present a valid government-issued photo ID upon check-in. A valid passport for foreigners, and a valid government ID or valid passport for local residents should be presented upon check-in. A reservation may be denied without refund for any refusal or inability to present valid identification.
- Breakfast. Our breakfast buffet is available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM daily. Walk-ins are allowed.
- High-Balance. The Hotel reserves the right to collect partial payment from the total running bill in the event that a guest has a high running balance.
- Discounts. Government-granted discounts such as Senior Citizens’ Discounts and PWD Discounts or those granted by the Hotel through promotions and offers shall not be used in conjunction with other discounts, special offers, and/or promotions.
- Tax-Exempt Guests. Guests may avail tax exemption provided they present their VAT Exemption Certificate and/or 2306/2307 upon booking their reservation. If tax exempt requirements cannot be verified, the published rates will apply.
- Parking. Free parking is available at the Hotel. Availability is limited and is provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Child Policy. Children above four feet (4” ft) in height will be considered as an adult. Two (2) children will be considered as one (1) adult.
- Pet Policy. Pets are not allowed in the Hotel’s rooms and premises.
- Non-Smoking Policy. Emerald Boutique Hotel is 100% smoke free. Smoking is not allowed in all areas of the hotel, including the hotel lobby, food and beverage outlets, hallways, restrooms, function rooms, and guest rooms. Smoking inside the room is prohibited, as a deep cleaning surcharge of Php 1,000.00 per day will be applied.
- Key Cards. Only registered guests with valid identification will be issued key cards or be allowed access into the guest’s room. In case keycards are damaged, misplaced, or lost, a Php 500.00 charge applies for each Hotel Keycard. Key cards must be returned to the Front Office upon check-out.
- Alcohol Policy. Registered guests of legal age who choose to bring their alcoholic beverages must consume those in their room. Alcohol is not allowed in public areas such as parking area, lobby, halls, etc.
- Special Requests. If you have any special requests, guests must advise the Front Office at the time of making the reservation. The Hotel reserves the right not to accept reservations that are conditional upon any special request being met.
- Disabilities and Medical Problems. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability that may affect your stay, please tell us before making your reservation so that we can advise on the suitability of the chosen room. In any event, you must give full details in writing when making your reservation. If the Hotel reasonably feels unable to accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we reserve the right to decline the reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking, neither the Hotel nor we are obligated to provide any particular need of the guest.
- Guest Behavior. We do not allow nor permit the staging of indecent, lewd and/or other shows or presentations that go against normally acceptable moral norms or standards. Furthermore, we shall have the right to stop such acts if client conceals such intention from the Hotel’s reputation and image.
- Our Liability. The Hotel will not be responsible for failure to execute obligations specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of:
- act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
- act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the accommodation contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable;
- unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
- An event which we could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
For your security, a safe deposit box is provided in selected rooms and at the Front Office.
- Privacy. The security of guests is of prime importance to the Hotel. It is committed to protect your privacy, the confidentiality and security of personal information you provided us. The information you provide is necessary to process and confirm your reservation; and may include collecting this information in a personal profile. We may also collect information to allow us to properly process the payment of accounts.
The information you provide us may be used to:
- Contact you in the event of an amendment to any reservations you hold
- Create a profile to assist with any further reservations you made
- To inform you by email, if you have so agreed when registering on our site, of our special offers and promotions that may be relevant to you
- Visitors and Quiet Hours. The Hotel is closed for all visitors, including guests’ visitors, beginning 11:00 PM, nightly. Loud noise, music, voices, running in the hallways, and loitering are prohibited.
- Food Delivery/Courier Service. For security purposes, guests are required to pick up their food order/parcel/package in the lobby area.
- Rates. Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso and may increase without notice. Rates are inclusive of 12% VAT. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- COVID-19 Protocols. #EmeraldBoutiqueHotel is Safety Seal Certified! We have met and passed all Minimum Public Health Standards (MPHS) for the Safety Seal Certification Program from the Department of Tourism (DOT). Emerald Boutique Hotel remains highly committed to safeguarding your health and safety. We have taken precautionary measures to ensure that all our guests' and employees' health, safety, and welfare are fully secured.
- Modifications. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
BOOKING, RESERVATION, AND PAYMENT PROCESS
- Making a Reservation. For reservations, you may call us at 0917 322 5232 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would appreciate receiving booking orders to serve as formal reservations request for us to extend your contracted rates. All confirmed bookings will be acknowledged via email. All reservations must be confirmed on the given option dates or room reservation will be released unless prior arrangements are made with our Reservations.
- Exclusivity. Rates quoted shall apply only to direct bookings made by the company reservation focal person or any authorized representative by the company. The Hotel reserves the right to revoke this agreement should any of the above terms are disregarded.
- Booking Policy. In case of FIT or GIT bookings, please see our terms below:
Full Independent Traveler (FIT) Bookings
- All bookings should be accompanied by a Company Booking Order and received by the Reservations Team at least three (3) days prior to the guests’ arrival. Otherwise, the Hotel shall not be held liable for not being able to accommodate the guest.
- In case of non-receipt or late receipt of the Company Booking Order, the Hotel shall apply the published rate for walk-in guest and shall only affect the contracted rate upon receipt of the Company Booking Order from the Company Reservation Focal Person.
Group Inclusive Tour (GIT) Bookings
- All bookings should be accompanied by a Company Booking Order and Rooming List and must be received by the Reservations at least fifteen (15) days prior to the guests’ arrival. Otherwise, the Hotel shall not be held liable for not being able to accommodate the guests.
- In case of non-receipt or late receipt of Company Booking Order and Rooming List, the hotel shall apply the published rates for walk-in guests and shall only affect the contracted rates upon receipt of Company Booking Order and Rooming List from the Company Reservation Focal Person.
- Payment and Billing Policy.
Cash Directly at Emerald Boutique Hotel Cheque Should be made payable in favor of EMERALD BOUTIQUE HOTEL Bank Deposits In any of the following :
Bank Name : Landbank of the Philippines
Account Name : Emerald Boutique Hotel Inc.
Account Number : 6272110288
Bank Name : BDO Legazpi
Account Name : Emerald Boutique Hotel Inc.
Account Number : 004250350161
Instruction after paying Please send a copy of the deposit slip/s to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund Policy. For those who wish to cancel and ask for refund, we are informing you that we will follow our cancellation policy. We advise you to rebook, without charge, during this pandemic period.